Monday, March 22, 2010

Beauty Tip

Hello ladies - this is for all of you!

Recently I was reading a magazine and learned this great tip and I just have to share it with you!

So how many of you have one of those scary eyelash curlers?  I've always had one and swear by it, but I can't afford to pay for a nicer one so have just had to settle for the so-so job that it's done.  Well, let me tell you, this tip will work WONDERS and you'll never have to pay the big bucks to get that big curl.

OK - let me get to the point now. 

When you're ready to curl your lashes, take out your curler.  Then take out your blowdryer and turn it on high heat, aim at the curler for about 7 seconds (not too much longer or you might burn your lashes off), then apply to your lashes.  It will honestly give you the gorgeous big curl that you've always wanted!

I mean, it makes sense - it's like a curling iron working its magic because it's hot, but it never occurred to me to do this until I read about it in my magazine and I just can't keep it to myself any longer.

Hope it all works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment